Country Manager (Pakistan)
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director in Singapore.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers.
• Develop and establish sales strategies to generate revenue and expand market share.
• Actively develop account strategies to increase Sales from existing as well as new
• Accountable for meeting sales targets and marketing objectives.
• Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for
expanding the company’s customer base.
• Possess drive, motivation and attention to details ensuring all sales opportunities are
captured and explored.
• Gathering market information from distributors and competitors.
• Assist customers with any technical issues.
• Undertaking any other sales related tasks that may be required.
• Diploma / Degree in a mechanically related discipline is preferred but not mandatory.
A minimum 3 years of significant working experience and proven record in a
mechanically related or automotive /automotive Spare Parts or related industry.
• Sales experience with Distributors or distribution channels .
• Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work independently, self-driven and with positive attitude.
• Possess a Valid driving license for a passenger car with own vehicle preferred.
• Fluent in English , both written and spoken.
• Strong presentation skills and proficient in Microsoft office
• The uncompromising will to succeed.
• Honesty and Integrity
• Highly rewarding remuneration package and compensation.
• A challenging working environment.
For interested candidates, please include in your resume the following details:
• Reasons for leaving your last and current employment
• Last Drawn Salary and Expected Salary
• A recent photograph